We’re Leveraging Coffee
To Make The World Better
Imagine a coffee industry that provides dignifying wages to farmers, that generates net-zero impact on our environment, and that paves a way for local communities to thrive. We’re not there yet.
That’s why, at Amavida, we’re not satisfied being just another Fair Trade coffee roaster. We’re energized by pushing the limits of what it means to be an ethical and sustainable coffee company, because we believe the pursuit of exceptional coffee is one of the most powerful ways to create positive change—in both coffee producing countries, and at home.
We’d love to show you how.
Love Specialty Coffee, Love Life
Our Mission Isn’t Marketing
We’re in it for the long-haul.
Building a Healthier Industry
via Farmer Relationships
Untapped opportunities to create a more fair and ethical coffee supply chain are everywhere. As a member of Cooperative Coffees, an impact-driven sourcing group, we’re able to explore new ways of partnering with farmers that produce higher quality flavors and generate economic stability for communities in developing nations.
Protecting Our Planet with
Sustainable Coffee Partnerships
- Net-zero carbon emissions and Plastic Neutral across the entire Amavida operation
- Primarily sourcing Certified Fair Trade and Organic coffees, and encouraging sustainable agriculture at partner farms
- Offsetting retail locations electric energy usage by partnering with Arcadia Power to purchase renewable energy credits (RECs)
- Since November 2021 our primary roaster location is fully powered by on-site solar energy.
Elevating the Communities
We Know and Love
- Investing $0.03/lb sold to a Cooperative Coffees community impact fund (winner of a 2020 SCA Sustainability Award)
- Supporting gender equity, strong families, and sexual violence education via On The Ground Global
- 100% of employees earn above the local living wage as part of the Certified B Corp mission of business as a force for good
Learn more about our impact partners.
Want to Get Involved?
and economic security through coffee.